Florida woman passes away after 42 years in a coma
After spending 42 years in a diabetic coma, a Florida woman passed away, last Wednesday, November 21st. She was 59 years old.
Edwarda O’Bara was a high school student when she became sick and fell into a diabetic coma. Her mother, Kay, promised to stay by her side before she lost consciousness. Kay kept her promise to her daughter until 2007, when she died.
Edwarda’s sister, Colleen decided to take care of her sister until she passed at her Miami Gardens home.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel