Florida woman passes away after 42 years in a coma
After spending 42 years in a diabetic coma, a Florida woman passed away, last Wednesday, November 21st. She was 59 years old.
Edwarda O’Bara was a high school student when she became sick and fell into a diabetic coma. Her mother, Kay, promised to stay by her side before she lost consciousness. Kay kept her promise to her daughter until 2007, when she died.
Edwarda’s sister, Colleen decided to take care of her sister until she passed at her Miami Gardens home.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified