Florida woman passes away after 42 years in a coma
After spending 42 years in a diabetic coma, a Florida woman passed away, last Wednesday, November 21st. She was 59 years old.
Edwarda O’Bara was a high school student when she became sick and fell into a diabetic coma. Her mother, Kay, promised to stay by her side before she lost consciousness. Kay kept her promise to her daughter until 2007, when she died.
Edwarda’s sister, Colleen decided to take care of her sister until she passed at her Miami Gardens home.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars