Sailors celebrate Thanksgiving on USS Truman
Sailors on the USS Truman were in the holiday spirit yesterday! They enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday on the ship.
Food was provided for nearly 600 Sailors and their families. The meal consisted of holiday favorites including oven roasted turkey, baked ham, corn bread stuffing, scalloped sweet potatoes and apples, and deserts such as assorted baked pies and eggnog.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales