Sailors celebrate Thanksgiving on USS Truman
Sailors on the USS Truman were in the holiday spirit yesterday! They enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday on the ship.
Food was provided for nearly 600 Sailors and their families. The meal consisted of holiday favorites including oven roasted turkey, baked ham, corn bread stuffing, scalloped sweet potatoes and apples, and deserts such as assorted baked pies and eggnog.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains