Turkey picks the Cowboys to win Thanksgiving Day showdown against Redskins
Tonight, the Redskins are preparing for a big thanksgiving game against the Cowboys.
Well, a turkey isn’t backing the Skins.
“Jimmy Junior,” the wild turkey bourbon’s football picking turkey, was presented with helmets of feed and he pecked at the Cowboys.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel