Turkey picks the Cowboys to win Thanksgiving Day showdown against Redskins
Tonight, the Redskins are preparing for a big thanksgiving game against the Cowboys.
Well, a turkey isn’t backing the Skins.
“Jimmy Junior,” the wild turkey bourbon’s football picking turkey, was presented with helmets of feed and he pecked at the Cowboys.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time