Plaxico Burress signs with the Steelers
Plaxico Burress is back in the NFL.
The Green Run graduate was signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers after a brief workout early Tuesday according to ESPN.
Burress spent the first five years of his career in Pittsburgh before moving on to the New York Giants and running into legal trouble after accidentally shooting himself in the leg in a New York nightclub.
Burress spent last year with the New York Jets, who opted not to bring him back this season. He has been looking for a new team ever since.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen