Mr. Food passes away at 81
Mr. Food, the wildly popular television chef, who for years appeared on stations across the country, is dead.
Many people never knew his real name – it was Art Ginsburg.
He died this morning at his home in Florida, during a struggle with pancreatic cancer.
Mr. Food was featured on NewsChannel 3 for a number of years, with his signature sign-off, “ooh – it’s so good.”
Mr. Food, Art Ginsburg, was 81 years old.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains