Mr. Food passes away at 81
Mr. Food, the wildly popular television chef, who for years appeared on stations across the country, is dead.
Many people never knew his real name – it was Art Ginsburg.
He died this morning at his home in Florida, during a struggle with pancreatic cancer.
Mr. Food was featured on NewsChannel 3 for a number of years, with his signature sign-off, “ooh – it’s so good.”
Mr. Food, Art Ginsburg, was 81 years old.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend