Man shot on Pickering Street in Virginia Beach
Police say two men forced their way into the home and demanded something from the man inside.
One of the suspects shot the man in the foot.
He was taken to the hospital.
His mother jumped out of a second story window to escape.
She has some bumps and bruises but should be okay.
If you have any information, take action against crime and call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- One dead, eight hurt in multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains