Man shot on Pickering Street in Virginia Beach
Police say two men forced their way into the home and demanded something from the man inside.
One of the suspects shot the man in the foot.
He was taken to the hospital.
His mother jumped out of a second story window to escape.
She has some bumps and bruises but should be okay.
If you have any information, take action against crime and call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen