Eastern Shore officials investigate another case of arson
There has been another case of arson on the Eastern Shore.
Officials say someone set fire to an abandoned structure near the Parksley Community in Accomack County.
Since last Tuesday, there have been 17 arson cases in Accomack County, all involving abandoned structures.
If you have information, call Virginia state police at 757-424-6820.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call