Eastern Shore officials investigate another case of arson
There has been another case of arson on the Eastern Shore.
Officials say someone set fire to an abandoned structure near the Parksley Community in Accomack County.
Since last Tuesday, there have been 17 arson cases in Accomack County, all involving abandoned structures.
If you have information, call Virginia state police at 757-424-6820.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- At least 24 killed in mammoth tornado; more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder