Eastern Shore officials investigate another case of arson
There has been another case of arson on the Eastern Shore.
Officials say someone set fire to an abandoned structure near the Parksley Community in Accomack County.
Since last Tuesday, there have been 17 arson cases in Accomack County, all involving abandoned structures.
If you have information, call Virginia state police at 757-424-6820.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says