Eastern Shore officials investigate another case of arson
There has been another case of arson on the Eastern Shore.
Officials say someone set fire to an abandoned structure near the Parksley Community in Accomack County.
Since last Tuesday, there have been 17 arson cases in Accomack County, all involving abandoned structures.
If you have information, call Virginia state police at 757-424-6820.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel