Eastern Shore officials investigate another case of arson
There has been another case of arson on the Eastern Shore.
Officials say someone set fire to an abandoned structure near the Parksley Community in Accomack County.
Since last Tuesday, there have been 17 arson cases in Accomack County, all involving abandoned structures.
If you have information, call Virginia state police at 757-424-6820.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen