Police chase ends in crash in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. –According to dispatch, there was a police chase in Chesapeake that ended in a crash on Rte. 58 and Bisco Street at around 4:15 p.m. on Wednesday.
Police say they tried to initiate a traffic stop on a vehicle that was heading westbound on Portsmouth Blvd.
They say the vehicle refused to stop and continued to head toward I-664.
Police say the pursuit continued from I-664 onto Route 58 where the suspects tried to make a U-turn near Snowden Street. The vehicle then crashed and all three suspects, two males and one female, are now in custody.
No injuries were reported.
This case is still under investigation.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS