Beach teachers, administrators address schedule change proposal at school board meeting
Beach teachers and administrators sounded off Tuesday night at the school board meeting.
They walked up to the podium to address the board during the public comment section concerning the new proposed schedule that would keep high school students in school 15 minutes longer.
The new format didn’t have too many fans.
Officials say the proposal is on the table because it can help more high school students meet graduation requirements.
Elementary and middle schools would see a slight change to start times and dismissal times if it’s approved.
The change will be voted on next month.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage