Beach teachers, administrators address schedule change proposal at school board meeting
Beach teachers and administrators sounded off Tuesday night at the school board meeting.
They walked up to the podium to address the board during the public comment section concerning the new proposed schedule that would keep high school students in school 15 minutes longer.
The new format didn’t have too many fans.
Officials say the proposal is on the table because it can help more high school students meet graduation requirements.
Elementary and middle schools would see a slight change to start times and dismissal times if it’s approved.
The change will be voted on next month.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says