ABC stores in Virginia gear up for Black Friday sales
Everyone has their holiday go-to beverage, so imagine getting your liquor of choice at a Black Friday sale.
This year, ABC stores around Virginia are jumping on the holiday shopping bandwagon hoping to clear their shelves before the end of the year.
In 2011, Virginia`s first Black Friday, ABC sales added another 5,000 extra customers into the mix and poured in 400,000 dollars in additional revenue.
With a big marketing push, they are hoping to top that in 2012. But in the end, it all depends on how willing people are to brave the Black Friday crowds for their favorite libation.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car