ABC stores in Virginia gear up for Black Friday sales
Everyone has their holiday go-to beverage, so imagine getting your liquor of choice at a Black Friday sale.
This year, ABC stores around Virginia are jumping on the holiday shopping bandwagon hoping to clear their shelves before the end of the year.
In 2011, Virginia`s first Black Friday, ABC sales added another 5,000 extra customers into the mix and poured in 400,000 dollars in additional revenue.
With a big marketing push, they are hoping to top that in 2012. But in the end, it all depends on how willing people are to brave the Black Friday crowds for their favorite libation.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains