Virginia Beach police need your help to identify victim
Beach police need your help to identify a victim from a death investigation case.
Police say on Tuesday, October 16, 2001, a male victim ran into the Burger King located at 524 Laskin Road and collapsed on the floor. He did not say anything and fell on the floor. He stopped breathing and did not have a pulse.
Someone performed CPR on the victim and employees of the business called 911.
The victim was transported to Virginia Beach General Hospital where he was pronounced dead. He did not have any identification on him and there was no vehicle in the parking lot.
Police say he was wearing tan shorts, a green T-shirt, and size 9 ½ tan boat shoes. He appears to be between 50 and 69 years of age and does not have any identifying marks or tattoos.
If you have any information about this unidentified person, please call the Virginia Beach Police Department’s Detective Bureau at 757-385-4101 or Detective Lokey at 757-385-1890.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean