Sec. Clinton naps during president’s speech
There’s nothing more embarrassing than falling asleep on the job, especially if your boss is the president of the United States.
It happened during President Obama’s historic speech in Myanmar Monday.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was having a hard time keeping her eyes open.
She appeared to be nodding off as the leader of the free world made an important address before thousands of citizens of Myanmar.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean