New documentary claims serial killer murdered Nicole Brown Simpson, Ron Goldman
According to ABC News, a new documentary claims that a serial killer currently on death row is the person who actually killed O.J. Simpson’s ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman in 1994.
The documentary is called “My Brother the Serial Killer,” and it says that Glen Rogers was the person responsible for the murders. According to ABC, the documentary will air on Nov. 21 on Investigation Discovery.
The documentary will include an interview with Rogers’ brother Clay who says that he is certain his brother is responsible for the murders.
Rogers was arrested just six weeks after O.J. Simpson was acquitted of the murders.
According to ABC, police claimed Rogers went on a nationwide killing spree, allegedly murdering more than 70 people.
Click here to visit ABCNews.com to read more about this story.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship