Victims of fatal Fort Lee fire to be taken to Portsmouth
The bodies of two people killed in a deadly fire at Fort Lee will be brought to Portsmouth.
Their bodies will be examined at the Naval Hospital.
Around 3 Monday morning, a man and a child were found dead in a housing duplex on the military grounds.
The fire spread quickly enough to also burn a part of a neighboring home.
So far, officials still don’t know what caused it but they spent much of the day investigating the scene.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery