Loud construction causes sleepless nights for some Hampton Military families
Imagine the backhoes right outside your bedroom window while you are trying to sleep.
It’s what many Air Force families are forced to deal with as new military housing is built on Langley Air Force Base.
As these construction crews bulldoze through the dirt, people still live in the houses right next door.
The loud bangs and crashes of dump trucks start at 7 a.m. on most mornings.
And these families say they can’t take it anymore.
Hear what they have to say to the company in charge, Tuesday at 6.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!