Loud construction causes sleepless nights for some Hampton Military families
Imagine the backhoes right outside your bedroom window while you are trying to sleep.
It’s what many Air Force families are forced to deal with as new military housing is built on Langley Air Force Base.
As these construction crews bulldoze through the dirt, people still live in the houses right next door.
The loud bangs and crashes of dump trucks start at 7 a.m. on most mornings.
And these families say they can’t take it anymore.
Hear what they have to say to the company in charge, Tuesday at 6.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Who would bully military wives online?