Loud construction causes sleepless nights for some Hampton Military families
Imagine the backhoes right outside your bedroom window while you are trying to sleep.
It’s what many Air Force families are forced to deal with as new military housing is built on Langley Air Force Base.
As these construction crews bulldoze through the dirt, people still live in the houses right next door.
The loud bangs and crashes of dump trucks start at 7 a.m. on most mornings.
And these families say they can’t take it anymore.
Hear what they have to say to the company in charge, Tuesday at 6.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom