Loud construction causes sleepless nights for some Hampton Military families
Imagine the backhoes right outside your bedroom window while you are trying to sleep.
It’s what many Air Force families are forced to deal with as new military housing is built on Langley Air Force Base.
As these construction crews bulldoze through the dirt, people still live in the houses right next door.
The loud bangs and crashes of dump trucks start at 7 a.m. on most mornings.
And these families say they can’t take it anymore.
Hear what they have to say to the company in charge, Tuesday at 6.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested