Hurricane Sandy relief benefit concert in Virginia Beach
Local musician Brian Sewell talks about the upcoming hurricane relief benefit concert that will be held in Virginia Beach. Find out all the details here:
On Tuesday, the Hampton Roads community will unite under one roof, on one night, for the purpose of goodwill, to help those victims who suffered massive devastation caused by SuperStorm Sandy.
The public is invited to attend a benefit event inside the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts. The evening will feature acoustic music performances from a variety of Hampton Roads’ favorite bands.
Artists donating their talents include: Jesse Chong, Mike Proffitt, Bryan Dunn, Seth Stainbeck, Brian Sewell, Pete Hansen, Dave Derring from Rock Star Parking, Yogi Bryan from the River Boyz, Maria Jay from Nitro Fish, Frank Laster from Pridemore, Steve & Stacie Stephens from EverAfter, Aaron Kershaw from Tailgate Down, Michele Hover from Borderline Crazy, Aaron Barlow from Snackbar Jones , Danica Delorean from the Deloreans, Party Fins, Fighting Jamesons, and more.
Sampling of food from area restaurants and a silent auction will also be included. Money will be raised through donations at the door, the silent auction, and beer and wine sales.
The event will be free and open to the public, but donations are accepted at the door.
Event: Sandy Relief Benefit
Date: Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Tickets: Free and Open to the Public
Location: Sandler Center for the Performing Arts
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found