Decorate a Thanksgiving table on a budget
Kristen Crowley has a special guest today, to talk about how to decorate a Thanksgiving table on a budget. She talks about details such as napkin holders and placemats – how will you decorate for your guests?
Jessie McDonald, a local interior designer, gives us the scoop on holiday decorating. In the video, Jessie shows us how to achieve a magazine-worthy holiday table on a tight budget. She specializes in budget decorating and is sharing her expertise and tricks with us to make your home the talk of your guests for the holidays! Listen to her free expert advice and check out some do-it-yourself accents as well. It’s on…WGNT!
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean