Decorate a Thanksgiving table on a budget
Kristen Crowley has a special guest today, to talk about how to decorate a Thanksgiving table on a budget. She talks about details such as napkin holders and placemats – how will you decorate for your guests?
Jessie McDonald, a local interior designer, gives us the scoop on holiday decorating. In the video, Jessie shows us how to achieve a magazine-worthy holiday table on a tight budget. She specializes in budget decorating and is sharing her expertise and tricks with us to make your home the talk of your guests for the holidays! Listen to her free expert advice and check out some do-it-yourself accents as well. It’s on…WGNT!
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket