Decorate a Thanksgiving table on a budget
Kristen Crowley has a special guest today, to talk about how to decorate a Thanksgiving table on a budget. She talks about details such as napkin holders and placemats – how will you decorate for your guests?
Jessie McDonald, a local interior designer, gives us the scoop on holiday decorating. In the video, Jessie shows us how to achieve a magazine-worthy holiday table on a tight budget. She specializes in budget decorating and is sharing her expertise and tricks with us to make your home the talk of your guests for the holidays! Listen to her free expert advice and check out some do-it-yourself accents as well. It’s on…WGNT!
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods