Virginia Beach police investigating suspicious death in Pungo house fire
Virginia Beach, Va. – Police are investigating a suspicious death in a house fire in Pungo.
Police say they were notified of the body by fire crews working the blaze at the home in the 1600 block of Nanney’s Creek around 2am.
There is no additional information about the victim at this time.
Check back with NewsChannel 3 and wtkr.com for more upates.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations