Man loses legs after being hit by train in Norfolk
A man was it by a train early Saturday morning in the 7700 block of Hampton Blvd.
Police say it happened around 4am.
They say the man was on foot when he apparently tried to beat the train.
The man lost both legs and was transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean