Currituck-Knotts Island ferry suspended due to low water levels
The N.C. Department of Transportation’s Ferry Division ha suspended the Currituck-Knotts Island ferry due to low water in the Currituck Sound.
The route will resume operations once water depth makes it safe to cross.
Call Currituck Operations at (252) 232-2683 for further information. To receive weather cancellations and other ferry related posts by Twitter, sign up at www.twitter.com/ncdot_ferry
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury