Currituck-Knotts Island ferry suspended due to low water levels
The N.C. Department of Transportation’s Ferry Division ha suspended the Currituck-Knotts Island ferry due to low water in the Currituck Sound.
The route will resume operations once water depth makes it safe to cross.
Call Currituck Operations at (252) 232-2683 for further information. To receive weather cancellations and other ferry related posts by Twitter, sign up at www.twitter.com/ncdot_ferry
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found