Portsmouth police need your help to find “lazy” burglars
Portsmouth police are looking for some burglars you might call lazy.
We’re calling them the “lazy boy bandits” because Portsmouth police say they made themselves at home when they robbed a condo clubhouse.
It happened August 6th at the Myrtles Condos on Crawford Parkway.
Police say two of the burglars lounged around on the furniture while the other guy grabbed TVs and ransacked the place.
Police are hoping you’ll recognize these lazy boy bandits.
If you know anything, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales