Portsmouth police need your help to find “lazy” burglars
Portsmouth police are looking for some burglars you might call lazy.
We’re calling them the “lazy boy bandits” because Portsmouth police say they made themselves at home when they robbed a condo clubhouse.
It happened August 6th at the Myrtles Condos on Crawford Parkway.
Police say two of the burglars lounged around on the furniture while the other guy grabbed TVs and ransacked the place.
Police are hoping you’ll recognize these lazy boy bandits.
If you know anything, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'