Twilight fans gear up for final film
Folks across the country and right here in Hampton Roads are filing into theaters to see the final “Twilight” film Breaking Dawn Part 2.
The show starts at midnight and we’ve been told people have been coming in since 10 o’clock to get good seats.
The cult film series has earned 2 and a half billion dollars and counting worldwide.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam