Twilight fans gear up for final film
Folks across the country and right here in Hampton Roads are filing into theaters to see the final “Twilight” film Breaking Dawn Part 2.
The show starts at midnight and we’ve been told people have been coming in since 10 o’clock to get good seats.
The cult film series has earned 2 and a half billion dollars and counting worldwide.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- UPDATE: Cargo ship runs aground in Virginia Beach; crews to start salvage plan Friday
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call