Officials look for ways to reduce shoaling near Lynnhaven Inlet
The Lynnhaven Inlet has seen its share of dredging over the years.
But now, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is studying ways to reduce shoaling and the cost of maintaining the navigation channel.
NewsChannel 3′s Dominic Brown tells us how this study could impact people in Virginia Beach.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’