Officials look for ways to reduce shoaling near Lynnhaven Inlet
The Lynnhaven Inlet has seen its share of dredging over the years.
But now, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is studying ways to reduce shoaling and the cost of maintaining the navigation channel.
NewsChannel 3′s Dominic Brown tells us how this study could impact people in Virginia Beach.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen