Extra ferry departures at Swan Quarter-Ocracoke route continued for Thanksgiving
MANNS HARBOR — The North Carolina Department of Transportation’s Ferry Division will offer extra departures from each side on its Swan Quarter-Ocracoke route beginning Wednesday, Nov. 21 through Sunday, Nov. 25, to accommodate holiday traffic demand.
The additional departures include:
- Departing Swan Quarter at 7 a.m. and 1 p.m.; and
- Departing Ocracoke at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
As a reminder, the regular fall schedule on the Pamlico Sound is:
- Departing Cedar Island and Ocracoke at 7:30 a.m., 10, 1 p.m. and 4;
- Departing Swan Quarter at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.; and
- Departing Ocracoke to Swan Quarter at 7 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.