Chesapeake sheriff’s deputy arrested for DUI, hit and run
A Chesapeake sheriff’s deputy was arrested for a DUI and hit and run according to Virginia Beach Police.
Beach police say Kenneth Stolle, Jr. was arrested in Virginia Beach last night in the 4600 block of Virginia Beach Blvd.
Through their investigation, police say they learned Stolle hit another vehicle and left the scene.
There were no injuries reported.
Police say they found Stolle, 26, in the parking lot of Pembroke Mall and took the suspect into custody.
He has been charged with DUI and hit and run. He is now out on bond.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified