Chesapeake sheriff’s deputy arrested for DUI, hit and run
A Chesapeake sheriff’s deputy was arrested for a DUI and hit and run according to Virginia Beach Police.
Beach police say Kenneth Stolle, Jr. was arrested in Virginia Beach last night in the 4600 block of Virginia Beach Blvd.
Through their investigation, police say they learned Stolle hit another vehicle and left the scene.
There were no injuries reported.
Police say they found Stolle, 26, in the parking lot of Pembroke Mall and took the suspect into custody.
He has been charged with DUI and hit and run. He is now out on bond.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly