Yacht catches fire on the OBX
The Coast Guard is trying to figure out how a yacht caught fire in the Outer Banks.
It happened yesterday four miles east of Corolla.
Currituck emergency management officials say two boaters aboard the 55-foot yacht were able to escape.
Officials say the boaters used a smaller boat to escape the fire.
The Coast Guard and Corolla Fire Rescue managed to get out to the boaters and get them ashore.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's