Man arrested after allegedly exposing himself at a Suffolk Walmart
Suffolk, Va. – A man was arrested for exposing himself at a Suffolk Walmart, police officials tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at the Walmart store located in the 1200 block of Main Street. Police were called to the store by an employee regarding a suspicious person.
The employee told police that a man had been banned from the store earlier that day after a customer reported that the man had exposed himself. The employee stated they had tried to approach the man, but he turned and walked away, lifting his shirt and exposing his buttocks.
An arrest warrant was filed for Jamel Marino White from the 400 block of Jackson Street.
According to General District Court records, White has a pending hearing on trespassing charges.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's