Redskins’ Minute RG3 tweets about those who serve
Veterans Day is an official United States holiday honoring our Military men and women in the Armed Forces including Robert and Jacqueline Griffin.
They are RG 3`s parents. Both are US Army Sergeants. Griffin took to his Twitter account to honor those who serve like:
“Being a military kid, I was blessed with a life that is hard to put into words. Discipline, perseverance, respect, life, are a start. Thank you all who serve for living that life.”
“Heroes are what they do for us all and what they did for me. They brought my true hero back from the war. My dad.”
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!