Redskins’ Minute RG3 tweets about those who serve
Veterans Day is an official United States holiday honoring our Military men and women in the Armed Forces including Robert and Jacqueline Griffin.
They are RG 3`s parents. Both are US Army Sergeants. Griffin took to his Twitter account to honor those who serve like:
“Being a military kid, I was blessed with a life that is hard to put into words. Discipline, perseverance, respect, life, are a start. Thank you all who serve for living that life.”
“Heroes are what they do for us all and what they did for me. They brought my true hero back from the war. My dad.”
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave