One lane on High Bridge to close for two days
A heads up for people who drive through Chesapeake.
For the next two days, one lane on the High Bridge will be closed.
City officials say the righthand southbound lane on the route 168 bridge will be closed tomorrow and Thursday.
It’s for the bi-annual bridge inspection.
The closure will start at 9 each morning and end at 2.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship