One lane on High Bridge to close for two days
A heads up for people who drive through Chesapeake.
For the next two days, one lane on the High Bridge will be closed.
City officials say the righthand southbound lane on the route 168 bridge will be closed tomorrow and Thursday.
It’s for the bi-annual bridge inspection.
The closure will start at 9 each morning and end at 2.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time