NC12 route from Oregon Inlet to Rodanthe suspended due to high standing water
The NC12 route from Oregon Inlet to Rodanthe has been suspended due to high standing water.
If conditions exist, prior to the scheduled closing time of 10 pm, the escorted route will be resumed.
NCDOT has also advised that the scheduled opening time tomorrow, 11/14/12, of 5 am will be delayed as personnel place equipment that was removed due to high water.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach