NC12 route from Oregon Inlet to Rodanthe suspended due to high standing water
The NC12 route from Oregon Inlet to Rodanthe has been suspended due to high standing water.
If conditions exist, prior to the scheduled closing time of 10 pm, the escorted route will be resumed.
NCDOT has also advised that the scheduled opening time tomorrow, 11/14/12, of 5 am will be delayed as personnel place equipment that was removed due to high water.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize