NC12 route from Oregon Inlet to Rodanthe suspended due to high standing water
The NC12 route from Oregon Inlet to Rodanthe has been suspended due to high standing water.
If conditions exist, prior to the scheduled closing time of 10 pm, the escorted route will be resumed.
NCDOT has also advised that the scheduled opening time tomorrow, 11/14/12, of 5 am will be delayed as personnel place equipment that was removed due to high water.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean