VDOT to hold hearings to discuss possible tolls on I-64
First it was tolls on Interstate 95, now it seems VDOT is eyeing I-64.
There is now a proposed idea to put tolls between Hampton Roads and Richmond.
VDOT will be holding three hearings next month to discuss what they’re calling “The Interstate 64 Peninsula Study.
The first will take place in Williamsburg on December 11th.
Then there will be one in Newport News and Richmond.
The hearings will be open to the public.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery