VDOT to hold hearings to discuss possible tolls on I-64
First it was tolls on Interstate 95, now it seems VDOT is eyeing I-64.
There is now a proposed idea to put tolls between Hampton Roads and Richmond.
VDOT will be holding three hearings next month to discuss what they’re calling “The Interstate 64 Peninsula Study.
The first will take place in Williamsburg on December 11th.
Then there will be one in Newport News and Richmond.
The hearings will be open to the public.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found