VDOT to hold hearings to discuss possible tolls on I-64
First it was tolls on Interstate 95, now it seems VDOT is eyeing I-64.
There is now a proposed idea to put tolls between Hampton Roads and Richmond.
VDOT will be holding three hearings next month to discuss what they’re calling “The Interstate 64 Peninsula Study.
The first will take place in Williamsburg on December 11th.
Then there will be one in Newport News and Richmond.
The hearings will be open to the public.
- Community helps family who lost father while treating two kids with cancer
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Three from Hampton Roads indicted in 7-Eleven immigration raids
- Woman sentenced to death set to walk free, go shopping with victim's grandson