Taking Action Getting a Job: Coatings Superintendent
Job Number: 325826
Job Description: Coatings Superintendent
•Understand U.S. Navy work specifications, able to progress work and schedules, create schedules and write daily reports as assigned by Management
•Keep the Production Manager and Project Manager informed of all progress and problems
•Coordinate with the Project Team, shipyard trades, shipyard facilities and other contractors to maintain an open and coordinated relationship
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations