Norfolk police need your help to solve murder case
One year ago, a man was murdered in a crowd.
Norfolk Police need someone to come forward to find his killer.
The victim’s family came to NewsChannel 3 asking for our help again.
Now, one year later, they say it’s shocking that no witnesses have named the shooter.
Detective Jon Smith says the Norfolk Police Department should be able to solve the murder of Anderson Britt, but they need to hear from the crowds of witnesses who saw the 42-year-old gunned down in a parking lot outside a bingo hall on November 12th, 2011.
If you know anything, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean