Norfolk police need your help to solve murder case
One year ago, a man was murdered in a crowd.
Norfolk Police need someone to come forward to find his killer.
The victim’s family came to NewsChannel 3 asking for our help again.
Now, one year later, they say it’s shocking that no witnesses have named the shooter.
Detective Jon Smith says the Norfolk Police Department should be able to solve the murder of Anderson Britt, but they need to hear from the crowds of witnesses who saw the 42-year-old gunned down in a parking lot outside a bingo hall on November 12th, 2011.
If you know anything, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia Beach
- 911 calls released after man is dragged under car for miles
- $1 Million Powerball ticket sold in Virginia