NC residents hold counter protest to Ku Klux Klan rally dressed as clowns
In Charlotte, North Carolina, people in one neighborhood took action in a different way to protest a Ku Klux Klan rally.
A bunch of counter-protesters showed up dressed as clowns.
They say despite their costumes, they weren’t the ones who looked funny.
Many held up signs and brought noisemakers.
Protesters also tossed flour into the air, shouting “white flour, not white power.”
Police say nobody was arrested.
- Community helps family who lost father while treating two kids with cancer
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Three from Hampton Roads indicted in 7-Eleven immigration raids
- Woman sentenced to death set to walk free, go shopping with victim's grandson