NC residents hold counter protest to Ku Klux Klan rally dressed as clowns
In Charlotte, North Carolina, people in one neighborhood took action in a different way to protest a Ku Klux Klan rally.
A bunch of counter-protesters showed up dressed as clowns.
They say despite their costumes, they weren’t the ones who looked funny.
Many held up signs and brought noisemakers.
Protesters also tossed flour into the air, shouting “white flour, not white power.”
Police say nobody was arrested.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million