Family mourns death of teen killed on Saturday
On Saturday, 18-year-old Deonta Cartwright was gunned down after witnesses say he was leaving a house party.
His family and friends stood at the very intersection where he died.
Hymns, sobs and flickering candles set the somber tone on Butt Street.
Cartwright’s family wants justice for his murder, and his uncle had a message for whoever pulled the trigger.
Police are still working this case and want you to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP if you know anything.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach