Family mourns death of teen killed on Saturday
On Saturday, 18-year-old Deonta Cartwright was gunned down after witnesses say he was leaving a house party.
His family and friends stood at the very intersection where he died.
Hymns, sobs and flickering candles set the somber tone on Butt Street.
Cartwright’s family wants justice for his murder, and his uncle had a message for whoever pulled the trigger.
Police are still working this case and want you to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP if you know anything.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship