Family mourns death of teen killed on Saturday
On Saturday, 18-year-old Deonta Cartwright was gunned down after witnesses say he was leaving a house party.
His family and friends stood at the very intersection where he died.
Hymns, sobs and flickering candles set the somber tone on Butt Street.
Cartwright’s family wants justice for his murder, and his uncle had a message for whoever pulled the trigger.
Police are still working this case and want you to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP if you know anything.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?