Chesapeake crews investigate gas leak
Chesapeake City Park and businesses in the Yupo Court area of Greenbrier were evacuated for about 40 minutes Monday due to a natural gas leak at 901 Hollowell Lane. It is the natural gas fueling site for Chesapeake Solid Waste vehicles.
Firefighters arrived to find a leaking natural gas tank.
Crews secured the leak at 1:09 pm.
The cause of the leak is still under investigation.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found