Chesapeake crews investigate gas leak
Chesapeake City Park and businesses in the Yupo Court area of Greenbrier were evacuated for about 40 minutes Monday due to a natural gas leak at 901 Hollowell Lane. It is the natural gas fueling site for Chesapeake Solid Waste vehicles.
Firefighters arrived to find a leaking natural gas tank.
Crews secured the leak at 1:09 pm.
The cause of the leak is still under investigation.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom