4.3 magnitude earthquake jolts Kentucky
There was not serious damage in Kentucky after a 4.3 magnitude earthquake shook the state. The tremor was also felt in at least 8 other states.
The epicenter was 0.7 miles deep under the town of Blackey, near the Virginia border. Residents called police and fire officials to report that they “felt jolts.”
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery