4.3 magnitude earthquake jolts Kentucky
There was not serious damage in Kentucky after a 4.3 magnitude earthquake shook the state. The tremor was also felt in at least 8 other states.
The epicenter was 0.7 miles deep under the town of Blackey, near the Virginia border. Residents called police and fire officials to report that they “felt jolts.”
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations