4.3 magnitude earthquake jolts Kentucky
There was not serious damage in Kentucky after a 4.3 magnitude earthquake shook the state. The tremor was also felt in at least 8 other states.
The epicenter was 0.7 miles deep under the town of Blackey, near the Virginia border. Residents called police and fire officials to report that they “felt jolts.”
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call