Worker injured after accident with steel beam
Chesapeake, Va.–A worker was hurt when a steel beam fell on him this morning.
It happened at around 10:30 at Plasser American.
Rescue workers were called to Meyers Road near Cullen Avenue.
Police say the worker was conscious and alert when they lifted the beam off of him.
The worker was taken to Norfolk hospital.
No word on how he’s doing.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Video: Utah Jazz mascot gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head