Worker injured after accident with steel beam
Chesapeake, Va.–A worker was hurt when a steel beam fell on him this morning.
It happened at around 10:30 at Plasser American.
Rescue workers were called to Meyers Road near Cullen Avenue.
Police say the worker was conscious and alert when they lifted the beam off of him.
The worker was taken to Norfolk hospital.
No word on how he’s doing.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- 51 killed in mammoth Oklahoma tornado; 40 more bodies expected