Worker injured after accident with steel beam
Chesapeake, Va.–A worker was hurt when a steel beam fell on him this morning.
It happened at around 10:30 at Plasser American.
Rescue workers were called to Meyers Road near Cullen Avenue.
Police say the worker was conscious and alert when they lifted the beam off of him.
The worker was taken to Norfolk hospital.
No word on how he’s doing.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery