Who is the best James Bond?
‘Skyfall’, the 23rd James Bond movie, comes out today. Former Bond, Roger Moore, says the movie is so good that he’s changed his opinion on the best Bond of all time to the current double-0-seven – Daniel Craig.
There have been six Bonds in the past 50 years.
Sean Connery was first, then George Lazenby for one film. Roger Moore held the mantle for seven movies, being replaced by Timothy Dalton.
Pierce Brosnan donned the tuxedo four times, starting with Golden Eye in 1995.
Skyfall marks the third Bond film for Daniel Craig in six years.
NewsChannel 3 wants your 3 cents.
Who do you think is the best Bond of all time?
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Robbery suspect caught in Green Run by police K9