Suffolk Restaurant Week
It’s a perfect time to sample new restaurants and old favorites as local chefs prepare delectable dishes for your dining enjoyment.
From Suffolk’s best-kept culinary secrets to national award winning restaurants, Suffolk Restaurant Week promises a savory blend of the city’s signature flavors.
The fall 2012 Suffolk Restaurant Week is slated for November 3-10, 2012. During this biannual culinary encore, participating eateries offer three-course, price fixed menus at the Deluxe ($10 lunch / $20 dinner) or Premier ($15 lunch / $30 dinner) levels for lunch and dinner. All selections include an appetizer, entrée and dessert.
There are NO passes to buy, coupons to carry, or cards to punch. Simply visit the participating restaurant of your choice and order from the Suffolk Restaurant Week menu.
As restaurants join the culinary showcase, their menus, hours of operation, and any other necessary details are added to the website, located at www.Suffolk-Fun.com/RestaurantWeek.
For additional information, contact the Suffolk Visitor Center at 757.514.4130 or VisitSuffolk@suffolkva.us.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified