Military families concerned about new tenants
One year ago, a NewsChannel 3 investigation revealed moldy living conditions in complexes owned by Lincoln Military Housing.
Since then, many families have chosen to move out and others are steering clear of moving in.
The company is now pushing for new business, even offering cash and iPads for referrals of new tenants.
But it’s who they are starting to let in that has these military families concerned.
Find out whose housing it really is, Monday at 6 pm.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom