Military families concerned about new tenants
One year ago, a NewsChannel 3 investigation revealed moldy living conditions in complexes owned by Lincoln Military Housing.
Since then, many families have chosen to move out and others are steering clear of moving in.
The company is now pushing for new business, even offering cash and iPads for referrals of new tenants.
But it’s who they are starting to let in that has these military families concerned.
Find out whose housing it really is, Monday at 6 pm.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize