Military families concerned about new tenants
One year ago, a NewsChannel 3 investigation revealed moldy living conditions in complexes owned by Lincoln Military Housing.
Since then, many families have chosen to move out and others are steering clear of moving in.
The company is now pushing for new business, even offering cash and iPads for referrals of new tenants.
But it’s who they are starting to let in that has these military families concerned.
Find out whose housing it really is, Monday at 6 pm.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says