What are your rights if your dog is attacked by another dog?
Is it as simple as filing a criminal complaint with your area animal control, or could you find yourself in a legal gray area?
NewsChannel 3’s Barbara Ciara took action to get answers for a pet owner who says the legal system put her on a leash.
Learn the facts – and the fur-fiction – when dog bites dog, Friday night at 6.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery