Viral Video: 9-year-old girl dominates the boys in her tackle football league
Sam Gordon’s proud father made this video of his daughter running all over the rest of the all-boys tackle football league she plays in.
According to the video, Sam finished the 2012 season with 35 touchdowns on 232 carries, totaling 1,911 yards and averaging 8.2 yards per carry. She also added 65 tackles, for good measure.
Even more amazing – this was her fist year of organized football.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom