Viral Video: 9-year-old girl dominates the boys in her tackle football league
Sam Gordon’s proud father made this video of his daughter running all over the rest of the all-boys tackle football league she plays in.
According to the video, Sam finished the 2012 season with 35 touchdowns on 232 carries, totaling 1,911 yards and averaging 8.2 yards per carry. She also added 65 tackles, for good measure.
Even more amazing – this was her fist year of organized football.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!