Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign
Starting today, the Salvation Army will have about 60 kettle locations from Chesapeake to Williamsburg as part of their Red Kettle Campaign.
Annually, the Red Kettle program will help about 100,000 people in Hampton Roads including 20,000 children on Christmas.
People interested in volunteering can go to salvationarmyhrva.org to sign up for a volunteer opportunity.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'