Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign
Starting today, the Salvation Army will have about 60 kettle locations from Chesapeake to Williamsburg as part of their Red Kettle Campaign.
Annually, the Red Kettle program will help about 100,000 people in Hampton Roads including 20,000 children on Christmas.
People interested in volunteering can go to salvationarmyhrva.org to sign up for a volunteer opportunity.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen