Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign
Starting today, the Salvation Army will have about 60 kettle locations from Chesapeake to Williamsburg as part of their Red Kettle Campaign.
Annually, the Red Kettle program will help about 100,000 people in Hampton Roads including 20,000 children on Christmas.
People interested in volunteering can go to salvationarmyhrva.org to sign up for a volunteer opportunity.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students