Folks on the Outer Banks try to recover after damage from several storms
It’s getting harder for things to get back to normal on the Outer Banks.
First Hurricane Irene, then Sandy and now a Nor’easter have damaged Highway 12 in Dare County.
NewsChannel 3′s Dominic Brown spoke with folks about how they’re dealing with this year’s one-two punch.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains