Folks on the Outer Banks try to recover after damage from several storms
It’s getting harder for things to get back to normal on the Outer Banks.
First Hurricane Irene, then Sandy and now a Nor’easter have damaged Highway 12 in Dare County.
NewsChannel 3′s Dominic Brown spoke with folks about how they’re dealing with this year’s one-two punch.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom