Folks on the Outer Banks try to recover after damage from several storms
It’s getting harder for things to get back to normal on the Outer Banks.
First Hurricane Irene, then Sandy and now a Nor’easter have damaged Highway 12 in Dare County.
NewsChannel 3′s Dominic Brown spoke with folks about how they’re dealing with this year’s one-two punch.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found