Folks on the Outer Banks try to recover after damage from several storms
It’s getting harder for things to get back to normal on the Outer Banks.
First Hurricane Irene, then Sandy and now a Nor’easter have damaged Highway 12 in Dare County.
NewsChannel 3′s Dominic Brown spoke with folks about how they’re dealing with this year’s one-two punch.
- Community helps family who lost father while treating two kids with cancer
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Three from Hampton Roads indicted in 7-Eleven immigration raids
- Woman sentenced to death set to walk free, go shopping with victim's grandson