New mom goes into labor while trying to cast vote
You often hear about how important it is to vote.
Well, one new mom took it to heart.
Yesterday was Galicia Malone’s first time to vote in a presidential election.
Not even a little thing like going into labor was going to stop her!
The 21-year-old’s water broke and she still went to the polls.
Her contractions were five minutes apart when she voted.
Afterwards she drove herself to the hospital where she had a baby girl.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation