NCDOT gearing up to fix Highway 12
NCDOT is taking action to get Highway 12 repaired quickly. They’ve awarded contracts to two companies who will handle the repairs.
Sand and water covered parts of the road after Hurricane Sandy went through.
The damage wasn’t as bad as when Hurricane Irene hit.
One company will fix the pavement and dunes in Kitty Hawk and Pea Island.
The other company will repair tension cables in the Bonner Bridge.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach