NCDOT gearing up to fix Highway 12
NCDOT is taking action to get Highway 12 repaired quickly. They’ve awarded contracts to two companies who will handle the repairs.
Sand and water covered parts of the road after Hurricane Sandy went through.
The damage wasn’t as bad as when Hurricane Irene hit.
One company will fix the pavement and dunes in Kitty Hawk and Pea Island.
The other company will repair tension cables in the Bonner Bridge.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS