Two Chesapeake voters convince registrar to add computers at Greenbrier Middle School
Chesapeake, Va. – Laura Levine got to Greenbrier Middle School and found lines were outrageously long.
She called the state board and registered a complaint. Not satisfied, she called the local registrar and kept calling.
Still not satisfied, she and Linda Coffey gave the registrar’s phone number out to people in line. They estimate they got at least 50 people to call.
Their persistence worked, and Chesapeake sent out two additional laptops to Greenbrier Middle School.
The line is now moving much faster.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam