Two Chesapeake voters convince registrar to add computers at Greenbrier Middle School
Chesapeake, Va. – Laura Levine got to Greenbrier Middle School and found lines were outrageously long.
She called the state board and registered a complaint. Not satisfied, she called the local registrar and kept calling.
Still not satisfied, she and Linda Coffey gave the registrar’s phone number out to people in line. They estimate they got at least 50 people to call.
Their persistence worked, and Chesapeake sent out two additional laptops to Greenbrier Middle School.
The line is now moving much faster.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home