Two Chesapeake voters convince registrar to add computers at Greenbrier Middle School
Chesapeake, Va. – Laura Levine got to Greenbrier Middle School and found lines were outrageously long.
She called the state board and registered a complaint. Not satisfied, she called the local registrar and kept calling.
Still not satisfied, she and Linda Coffey gave the registrar’s phone number out to people in line. They estimate they got at least 50 people to call.
Their persistence worked, and Chesapeake sent out two additional laptops to Greenbrier Middle School.
The line is now moving much faster.
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales