Two Chesapeake voters convince registrar to add computers at Greenbrier Middle School
Chesapeake, Va. – Laura Levine got to Greenbrier Middle School and found lines were outrageously long.
She called the state board and registered a complaint. Not satisfied, she called the local registrar and kept calling.
Still not satisfied, she and Linda Coffey gave the registrar’s phone number out to people in line. They estimate they got at least 50 people to call.
Their persistence worked, and Chesapeake sent out two additional laptops to Greenbrier Middle School.
The line is now moving much faster.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'