State Board of Elections to delay reporting results until 8pm
The State Board of Elections just released this statement:
Many voters remain in lines in certain areas of the Commonwealth and will be able to cast votes if in line before the close of polls at 7:00pm. In consultation with officials from both the Republican and Democratic Party, the Virginia State Board of Elections has agreed to pause reporting until 8:00pm to ensure voters are not unduly influenced by preliminary results. Results will commence shortly thereafter.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home