Myles Henderson’s Election Day Weather Webcast
Clouds will build in today as an area of low pressure tracks across Florida and up the East Coast. Scattered showers will start to build in this evening and will continue through Wednesday and into early Thursday morning.
Winds will pick up for Wednesday and could gust as high as 40 mph near the coast. Areas of tidal flooding are possible Wednesday with a storm surge of about 1 to 1.5 feet.
Skies will gradually clear out on Thursday as winds start to calm down. Expect more sunshine and a warm up as we head into the weekend.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship